JustRite Friday Challenge #25 - Inside Out

This week at Justrite's Challenge they asked us to use their stamps on the outside and sentiment on the inside.  I chose the "Friendship Borders and Centers" and used one of the centers for the front (it's my favorite). 

The paper is from Martha Stewart and I love all the bright colors.  I chose some COPICs to match and colored the flowers in the stamp.
(The butterfly stamp is something I found on a clearance rack and I don't know the brand??)
For the inside, I took one of the borders and cut it a few times to achieve the "wave" instead of the standard "circle".  I REALLY like this card and enjoy doing the JustRite Challenges every week!  They are my most favorite thing!

Comments

Marge said…
Love it, Sherri! The colors/papers are so bright & fun along with your Copic-colored image. Really awesome how you curved the interior sentiment too! Had to get a BD card ready to be mailed tomorrow, so haven't had a chance to do one for JRS yet.
Tanya said…
Love this! I adore the bright colors, love the inside with the wavy border and the embossing. Just so sweet!
Danni said…
This is just so bright and happy, Love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Scrapping Cat said…
Sheri, this is so pretty...love that vibrant green on the inside...woohoo...great summer card

Popular Posts