AD COLOR CHALLENGE #84

I often look at the AD INSPIRATION CHALLENGE on the cricut messageboard for inspiration (it IS in the title you know) and try to participate whenever possible.  I haven't done as good as I would like to but, sometimes when I look at it, I think of "just the right paper" that I saw while pilfering through my stacks -- LOL!!  This was one of those times, so I whipped up this card in literally 10 minutes using scraps and embellishments I happen to have laying around.  Sorry,  no cricut this time??  I am in the process of re-organizing my craft space and it is completely buried right now!!  The paper is AC and the stamped sentiment is JustRite.  Here ya go:

Comments

Glenda said…
Very pretty! Love your papers and details! Wish I could make a card that quickly! LOL
Marge said…
I agree; wish I too could make a card that quickly -- never gonna happen -- LOL! Very pretty, but green is my FAV color!!

Popular Posts