WALTZING MOUSE Sketch Challenge #23

This is my first Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge and I am so glad I found it!  I just got some new stamps recently and needed a little challenge to get me going.  Here is the sketch they had for us this week:
I stamped a sentiment from Compliments Of The Season and some K & Company paper.  I thought the paper was cute with the sentiment I chose.  Here is my version:


The sentiment was cut with Spellbinders Fancy Tags and accented with my COPICs as well as the Spellbinders Circle.  The bells were done in mirror paper with a Martha Stewart punch and popped with foam dots..


The blue corner is embossed with a snow flurry Cuttlebug folder I think from last year's HSN bundle.  I topped off with a matching blue bow colored with my COPICs and faux stitching with my white Sakura gel pen.

Comments

Marge said…
What a fun Christmas card!!!
Mona Pendleton said…
What an awesome card Sheri! I love that sleigh patterned paper & the shiny die-cut jingle bells! Perfect match with the WM sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC :) Hope you come join the fun again!

Popular Posts