MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #64 - FAITHFUL COMPANIONS

I am excited to contribute to a great cause this week and helping Mo Manning raise money for the Pet Orphans of Southern California by purchasing this DOLLAR DONATION DIGI called BRONTE KISSES.  If you're looking for something to add to MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE, please stop by and purchase this digi before time is up.  You can find it and more HERE.
I used DCWV Pet Stack for the paper and colored with my COPICs before cutting with Spellbinders Classic Circles.  The hearts are a Cuttlebug die.
This was just a very quick card!  I hope you will take time to join us for this challenge! TFL!!

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
awww this is so cute .. and i love the colour combo and fab DP's
Lisa x
Marilyn said…
Isn't this one of Mo's 'all time great images'? I love how it expresses the adoration between a child and his/her dog. You have made a beautiful card with it... I love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous.
Charlotte said…
Sheri, I just love this little digi. It is just so lovable. The paper you used is perfect for the card.
Charlotte

Popular Posts