The Shabby Tea Room #69 - Red, White & Blue

Well....I bet you thought you were finished with Red, White & Blue but we've got one more for you!  This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I picked this great summer image called Fruity Strawberries.
I printed out twice, colored with my COPICs and popped it to give dimension (one of my favorite things to do)!  Then, I and added a cute little sentiment from JustRite, a doily, some lace and ribbon and cut with Spellbinders Labels Five.  The red background is cut with Spellbinders Labels Seventeen.
Here is this week's inspiration photo:

Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:





Comments

Anonymous said…
Sheri this card is adorable!!! Happy 4th!!
Debbie said…
Gor-jus, Sherri! Beautiful coloring - WOW! What a 'sweet treat'! Perfect inspiration for the Tea Room ... happy 4th :)
Lea L. said…
This is so cute!! The doily in the background is a perfect touch! Wonderful job!!
Lisa Jane said…
Gorgeous card ..beautiful colours
Lisa x
ps check out last weeks winner at Moving along with the times

Popular Posts