The Shabby Tea Room #71 - 'CHARM' ING

The challenge at The Shabby Tea Room was a little challenging for this week. We are suppose to use a charm in our design and I have never done anything with a charm before so I didn't have any in my stash?? 
The heart charm I used is actually a lone earring I found in a drawer and thought it would be perfect! 
Our sponsor this week is WHIMSIE DOODLES and this adorable images is from their "Sentiment-edibles" collection.  These fruit images are great and come with these cute matching sentiments.
As usual, I colored with my COPICs and cut with Spellbinders Classic Circles and Eyelet Circles.  Looks good enough to eat, huh?!?  I hope you will join us...here's this week's inspiration photo:

Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:





Comments

Tanya said…
This is so cute, so fun! I love the gingham, and the pop of black, beautiful!
Maria said…
Gorgeous color! I love the pink and black! Such a pretty image of the melon and cute sentiment! And the heart charm/earring is perfect for your stunning card!

Popular Posts