The Shabby Tea Room #72 - Relax & Enjoy

One of my FAVORITE sponsors this week at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM is JustRite Stampers!  The challenge this week is to create card/project using yellow, pink, green and neutral(s).
I used JustRite Be Happy center cut with Spellbinders Labels One and surrounded with Want2Scrap Nestabling Labels One.
I took inspiration from the photo and added a pearl flourish and 2 punched butterflies from Martha Stewart.  Here's the inspiration photo:

Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:





Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Sheri!! :-)
Melissa Bove said…
Gorgeous card Sheri! Love all the pearl swirls!

Hugs...
Melissa
Debbie said…
Oh my gosh ... soooo pretty! I adore that gingham and how you've added the bling -- so whimsical and elegant at the same time :)
Jennifer S. said…
Such an elegant shabby card! Thanks for the idea of how to use with bling on shabby chic!!!
Glenda said…
Beautiful Sheri! Love the gingham, floral, and bling! Of course, I love the pink and green-my favorite colors!
Glenda
Cheryl said…
Your card is gorgeous! I love all the pearls and swirls!



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!
Marge said…
Love all the bling you've used -- very pretty, Sheri!!!

Popular Posts