WHIMSY WEDNESDAYS - Pirate Polly

I am starting a new series today where I will be featuring a new Whimsy Stamp every week on wednesday.  The first image is from Meljen's Digital Stamps called Pirate Polly.  I used what I thought were typical pirate colors:
There is a whole collection of these fun little pirate-themed images at the WHIMSY STORE and you can find them here.  Doesn't that lace remind you of a pirate shirt?!?  LOVE IT!!  I couldn't decide what colors to use on the parrot but went with just shades of green and yellow but I think it would look great in a myriad of colors!

EXCITING NEWS !!

During the month of JULY, all digital stamps are 25% off!!  What a great deal and such a selection!  Be sure to check back here next week for another Whimsy design next wednesday!!  TFL!!

Comments

Popular Posts