JustRite Friday Challenge #56 - Shaped Holiday Card or Tag

It's been quite a while since there's been a JustRite Challenge and I'm SO EXCITED they are back!!  I find that I am more likely to use a particular brand of stamps when the challenge requires it and so nice to see how others use the stamps as well.
I made a shaped card out of the largest Spellbinders Lacey Square and cut a Spellbinders Ribbon Tag out of black cardstock.  The sentiment is from JustRite Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit and I also used the smallest rectangle die to cut it out.
I colored the main image with my COPICs and accented with red Stickles on the scarf and diamond Stickles on his hat (although it's hard to see in the photo).  After cutting with Spellbinders Classic Circles, I then placed it on a pre-made eyelet doily from Martha Stewart.  I better hurry because time is almost up!!  TFL!!

Comments

Marge said…
Oh, YAY, you did do one!!! I LOVE this -- sooo awesome, Sheri!!! LOVE that BG paper & your coloring is just fantastic (I'm envious!!!) and also sooo want that Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit -- wish it would be a prize SOON!!! ;~\
Mary Jo said…
Sheri this is one of my favorite stamps. I really like you color selection. Your coloring and the addition of the stickles makes this a very pretty card.
Lynn said…
What a cute card! Combination of papers and flower and your choice of stamp is perfect! I agree with Marge, I'm envious of your coloring!
Tanya said…
Oh this is just gorgeous! Loving that dp, and of course that snowman, I have that set too, so sweet! I see you were last minute like me too, lol! Good luck :D

Popular Posts