MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #67 - VACATION

I hope that many of you  had wonderful vacations this summer or are planning some for later this year!  No vacation for me this year but I just had to make a card for my son who is starting his 2nd year of college next week  The challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS is for "vacations" but mine is more of a "vacation is over" card.
This image from Mo Manning called "It's Hot" reminds me of my oldest son when he was younger.  I could totally see him making his own vacation in the back yard like this - LOL!  He currently does not live with me so I thought I could drop him a note since his summer vacation is almost over and before it's time to get back to the books.
I used a little Ranger Glossy Accents on the water to make it shiny but it's hard to tell in the photos.  I tried to get a good pic of it, but you get the idea.
I used my COPICs to color the image and stamped a little sentiment with JustRite Stamps.  Please hop on over and join us in this week's challenge!

Also entered at:

Wags 'n Wiskers - Outdoor Fun

Comments

Marge said…
Cute card; I think he'll love it and the thought behind it!!! I can totally see the glossy accents on the water when I "blow up" the photo -- sooo realistic!!! ;-)
LOL! That image is so fun :) We are having a similar challenge at The Paper Variety :) Would love if you traveled over and shared your project with us :)
DIANA L. said…
Super job! Your copic coloring is perfect I love this little image

Popular Posts