Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop - August Digi Release

I am pleased to announce the August Digi New Release Blog Hop that starts today over at the WHIMSY STAMPS INSPIRATION BLOG.  While I am not in the hop rotation this month, I am still participating in the events with my project representing this brand new digi by Kathryne from StampArt Design called "Gopher It".
I went through my scrap paper drawer for this one and found this plaid that I thought was perfect!  The image is colored with my COPICs and attached to a Spellbinders Lacey Square in kraft paper to match the card base.  I cut the sentiment with Spellbinders Grommet Tags and added the grommets with my Crop-A-Dile.
The three little golf tees were cut with my Cricut Expression using the Cricut Every Day Paper Dolls cartridge.  This is a great masculine card and I thought it would be great for my cousin's son who plays golf at college.  TFL!!

Comments

Maria said…
It's the greatest golf card ever! The gopher is too cute! Great job on coloring! Such a fun card...love it!!!

Popular Posts