WHOOPSI DAISY - Fairy Magic

There is a great challenge over at WHOOPSI DAISY this week where we want to see some fairies.  If you don't have any, you can pop over to the Whoopsi Daisy Store where Linnie has created several for you to pick from!  I chose an image from sheet280:
I colored her with my COPICs and hand cut her to pop in the center.  The teal accent is from Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags and Accents. and I backed with some vellum so the image would stand out.  I found the perfect button to match the paper and added it to some Martha Stewart ribbon.
I added some Stardust Stickles to her wings (though hard to see) and a little sentiment from JustRite Garden Fairy Seeds cling set stamped with brown ink directly to the paper.  I hope you will join us this week for a very fun challenge!

Comments

Sarah said…
Beautiful! Everything about it looks perfect!
Marge said…
What a sweet image! Your BG paper, ribbon and button are such a fabulous match -- LOVE this!!!
Oh!!!this is sooo gorgeous! Looove the design and colours. I think that image is so beautiful too. Hugs...Mona

Popular Posts