JustRite Birthday Card for DAD

Boy!  I've had a busy week this week making THREE cards.  I normally don't have a need for that but I guess that's the way it goes??  I chose the JUSTRITE CHALLENGE #64 colors again because I LOVE them SO MUCH!  This time, I needed a masculine card for my dad and (although not EXTREMELY masculine) I think this worked out nicely!
I used JustRite Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty Cling frame stamped with brown ink and cut with Spellbinders Labels Twenty.  The center sentiment is from JustRite Birthday Centers Round 1-5/8".
 I added twine and a bronze metal star cut with Spellbinders Nested Stars and a Tim Holtz ticket.
The inside was stamped with a retired Nested Sentiment in brown ink.

Comments

Marge said…
I think it's VERY masculine, Sheri! I LOVE it -- that bronze star, the T!m Wish ticket and the twine -- perfect 'guy' stuff & very stylish too! Great work for the challenge (again)!!!

Popular Posts