JustRite Firday Challenge #067 - Birthday Bash

The JustRite Friday Challenge is perfect for getting ahead of the game and get some birthday cards made before the last minute.  I have several friends that have birthdays soon and even mine is thursday, the 8th!!  WOOHOO!!
I had a few new products that I have been wanting to use so I searched around and found a great combo of Spellbinders and my favorite stamps, JustRite!  I absolutely LOVE the way JustRite Stamps all work together and there are a million combinations you can come up with!  I used a stamped brown birdcage from JustRite Spread Your Wings cling set and the sentiment from Shabby Chic Labels Four cling set that was cut with JustRite Custom Nested Frames die.
I knew I wanted to make a flower with Spellbinders Spiral Blossoms Two for the promotion they are having with Pinterest.  You can find details HERE.  I used white paper and airbrushed with my COPICs before adding a center pearl and a little glitter.  I also added some elements from Spellbinders Bird Sanctuary, Pink Paislee paper and a pearl flourish.

Comments

Marge said…
This is sooo GORGEOUS and cleverly creative, Sheri! I LOVE it -- looks like a WINNER to me!!!
Mary Jo said…
Happy Birthday Sheri. Your card is very creative. All of your elements work so well together. Very pretty.

Popular Posts