JustRite Friday Challenge #069 - Spring Fling

Today I am celebrating my new job as HOST of the JustRite Friday Challenges!!  I was SO EXCITED that I almost forgot to post my project on my OWN blog!??  Please be sure to head over to JustRite's Challenge blog and check out ALL the details AND follow us BOTH!

Challenge #069 is all about BUTTERFLIES!  All you need is at least 1 JustRite Stamp and some kind of butterfly.  For my sample, I used Ticking Stripe background stamp with Momento Summer Sky. 
The butterfly image is from Botanical Butterflies and stamped with Momento Rich Cocoa, as well as the sentiment in the lower right corner. 
I used COPIC markers to color the image and accent the flower.

We will also be sponsoring the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room starting Monday, the 26th so you will want to get out your stamps and join in for a chance at more prizes!

Stamps: JustRite CR-02245 Botanical Butterflies, CL-03615 Ticking Stripe
Dies: Spellbinders S4-293 Lacey Circles
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa & Summer Sky, Ranger Tea Dye Distress Inks, Copic Sketch B000, B00, BV01, BV11
Accessories: lace, pearls, ribbon, flower

Comments

Beate said…
Congratulations on your post as "challenge master"!!! Love your card and your challenge.
Hugs and smiles
Die Cut Lady said…
Congratulations on being the challenge coordinator.I look forward to all of the fun things you will come up with.
Miss Sue said…
My favorite aunt loved butterflies. Your card made me smile and think of her. The coloring is awesome! Congrats on your new venture!

Hugs,
Miss Sue

Popular Posts