The Shabby Tea Room #104 - Colorful Confections

This week, over at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM, we are asking you to create a card/project with aqua, pink, green and neutrals with a tag. (I missed the aqua part - oops!)

For my sentiment, I chose "Strawberry Word Art" from our sponsor this week:

I discovered that the word "STRAWBERRIES" had just the letters I was looking for to label my jar of "SWEETS"!!  Here's what is started out like before modifying in Photoshop:
Here is a close-up of the new sentiment after filling with a striped pattern:


and a close-up of the top of my candy jar:
The tag die and sentiment is from JustRite and flowers are mostly Prima.  The butterfly is Spellbinders.

Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:

Comments

Beate said…
What a gorgeous altered candy jar. It doesn't get any sweeter then that.
Hugs and smiles
Maria said…
Stunning sweet candy jar! Love all the lovely embellies! A fabulous creation! Take care!!:-))
Starr said…
I love your "sweet" shabby jar! Wonderful creation, i love all of your creations!!!

Popular Posts