JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 4

It's never to early to start creating for the holidays coming up in the next few months and JustRite Inspiration has 2 great Halloween stamp sets designed by Samantha Walker to show you today: Boo-tiful Cameos & Spider Web Background.

When I saw this set with the "Poison" stamp, I immediately thought of a caramel apple (poison apple) for some reason so that's what I went with!
I started with the clear bag and stamped the Spider Web Background with Stazon ink. It was a little tricky getting the apple in there because it kept sticking to the side but I finally got it! Next, I tied the ribbons at the top and stamped the label frame in orange before cutting it out with Spellbinders Labels Eleven.

I stamped the sentiment in purple and cut with Classic Ovals Lg. I accent the border with green Copic and added black rhinestone Want2Scrap Nestabling. This was a fun project but I don't think that apple will last until October or it really will be "poison" - LOL!

There are more Halloween projects from my teammates below:

Barb Schram
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship 
Michele KovackMargie Higuchi
Angela Barkhouse
Kathy Jones



Comments

Love it! Great treat bag idea. Good call with the apple...may not want to wait until Halloween. :)

Popular Posts