The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - "Hoppy Birthday"

It's Tuesday and time for another card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. If you are a fan of JustRite Stamps then you probably already know all about the September Release by now, but I am sharing a card created by the new JustRite Frog & Water Lily clear stamp set:

I started by stamping the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock. Next, I colored with my COPICs and then cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B. I backed with a turqoise frame cut to size and then a black Spellbinders Card Creator Pearl Effects die cut. The polka dot paper was Carta Bella Well Traveled.



I cut the sentiment with Spellbinder D-Lites Petite Labels One and popped it up with 3D Foam Squares on top of some 1/4" Silk Ribbon in Red and added a simple Kaisercraft Red pearl. This one was very FUN!

Here is the full Frog & Water Lily clear stamp set:

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Such a wonderful and hoppy card! A really sweet summer scene. I am totally digging that new stamp set. :)

Have a good one!
Raquel said…
Such a cute card... love the vibrant colors and wonderful job on the coloring!

Popular Posts