JustRite Papercraft January CHA 2014 Release - Ribbons & Swags Vintage Labels Seven

We are only halfway throught with the January CHA 2104 Release over at JustRite Inspiration and today we are introducing a new Amazing Paper Grace set designed by Becca Feeken called JustRite Ribbons & Swags Vintage Labels Seven clear stamps.

I started by stamping the round label image in Delicata Gold ink and cut with Labels Thirty-Two. Next, I cut a Gold Majestic Circles out of gold foil paper. I decided that I needed to add something else in between and went searching. I kinda thought I needed something square to go with the Labels Thirty-Two and I was drawn to the Ornate Squares. I wanted this to be very dramatic so I chose to cut it in black.


That set the tone for my center sentiment which I stamped in black and cut with a classic circle and backed with a (retired) Pinking Circle in black. I hadn't really decided what my background should be at this point but I thought this stack was so pretty that I wanted it to take the focus so I simply embossed white cardstock with Spellbinders Ocean Dreams M-Bossabilities folder and frame with a black cardstock. I added black and gold ribbons and a white paper flower.


Be sure to visit the rest of the team and come back again tomorrow!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job
Kristi Schurr
Darsie Bruno

Comments

Judy said…
Love your color combinations. The black really helps that gold pop. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
marilynwillauer said…
Very elegant card! Love the gold/black combo! Lovely work.
nattyboots said…
So lovely and fresh i love it !

Popular Posts