JustRite Papercraft February Release - Welcome Spring & Nested Cloud and Tag Die

How could you NOT get excited about Spring with this ADORABLE new Welcome Spring clear stamp set designed by Samantha Walker?!! It seems like it will never get here the way the weather has been lately but one can dream! The bunny stamps in this set are so cute but a lot of the team used them so I wanted to show something different. I still kept an Easter-like palette and I think this is one ended up being one of my favorite cards this week (although the hydrangeas were pretty high up there on the list!)
I started by stamping the smaller label with bows in Memento Summer Sky ink, cutting with the coordinating Nested Cloud & Tag Dies and coloring with my COPICs in various shades of blue. Next, I stamped the grass inside the oval and colored it. The curved sentiment and flower stems were stamped in black then colored in green. The separate little flowers were stamped and colored in pink and accented with tiny white pearls. 

I added a second layer with the larger image in black ink on blue cardstock and cut with the larger matching die and popped them all up with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.


Be sure to visit the rest of the team for more inspiration!


Comments

Popular Posts