The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Get Well

Lately, I think everyone I know has been sick so I have a great Get Well card to share with you over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


I think this Bo Bunny Serenade 6" x 6" paper is so pretty and had the PERFECT bold colors to cheer someone up! I started by stamping JustRite Chicken Soup Labels Four with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring just a touch here and there. Next, I cut with Spellbinders Labels Four and backed with a black Spellbinders Gold Labels Four layer.


I inked the edges a bit with Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink and a sponge dauber before popping it onto the center of my card with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares. A little yellow Seam Binding and some Prima Audrey Flowers finish it off.


***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts