JustRite Papercraft May Release - Fern Background & Butterflies Cling Stamps

It's Day 2 of the May Release over at JustRite Inspiration and I have a little home decor project to share with you using today's Fern Background and Butterflies cling stamps.
I have been redecorating one of my small bedrooms since all my boys have moved out and I thought these would be a perfect addition to my collage wall I created over my desk area. I wanted to stamp directly on the 6" canvas but couldn't quite figure out how to do it so I simply stamped on cream cardstock and adhered them to the canvas. Maybe I can figure out a better way later but, for now, I thought they turned out pretty good!


Here's a little peek at the collage wall in my new space:



Don't forget to see what the rest of the team created!

Comments

Your space is picture perfect! The deco pieces look great. :)
Marge said…
Your canvases are AWESOME -- LOVE the fern! Your whole space is quite lovely and inviting with your color combo!!!
Anita Braddock said…
Beautiful cards love the stamps and the colors the details and love are Awesome. thanks for sharing

Popular Posts