JustRite Papercraft July Release - Typewriter Sentiments

Day 3 of the July Release over at JustRite Inspiration is going on now so head over and check out all the diversity the team has for you today using Just Typed & Typewriter Sentiments Clear Stamps:

I love those vintage pink typewriters so I thought I would create something in honor of that 60s style! I used Spellbinders Typewriter Die with mine but some of the team used the other typewriter stamp. I also used Retro Sparkle Background which you will see more of later in the week.


Typewriter Sentiments Clear Stamps

Just Typed Clear Stamps


Look at all the great projects the rest of the team has done with these sets!

Comments

Lagene said…
Love your sweet retro looking card!
nattyboots said…
A totally different take to the other cards i have seen, just goes to show how you can alter the design i love it , well done
Blue Rose said…
Sheri,
Love, love, love, your card, very nostolgic. Reminds me of the 50's and poodle skirts...love it. Great job.

Popular Posts