JustRite Papercraft CHA 2015 Winter Release - Lilac Blossoms & Script Background

This is Day 1 of 5 of the January 2015 CHA Winter Release over at JustRite Inspiration. Today, we are introducing Lilac Blossoms Clear Stamps & Script Background Cling. I used Reverse Crackle Background on mine in stead of the Script. It will be introduced later in the week but I think it's going to be one of my favorites!!
I was kinda in a hurry when I colored this one and I started to through it out and start over. I'm still getting used to my Spectrum Noir markers and I definitely don't do the stamps justice but my husband thought it was pretty so I went with it. (He HAS to say that!) LOL

When I created this card, I used the butterfly from an upcoming February Release called Morning Glory -- oops! Anyway, you can see all of the new stamps coming up in the JustRite Store: http://justritepapercraft.com/collections/2015-cha-winter-release




Be sure to check out the rest of the team!


Sheri Holt --> you are here


Comments

New Creations said…
Hi!
Your card really turned out gorgeous! Love the textured BG with Lilac blossoms!
nattyboots said…
Aww your husband is right it is pretty, i love the colors used .
Becky said…
Your card is lovely! Love the Lilac blossoms.
Beth H. said…
So pretty! I love the lilac stamp! Can never have too many floral stamps to make elegant cards!
TracyM #6773 said…
I think your card is BEAUTIFUL Sheri!!!
Your lilacs are LOVELY and your crackle background GORGEOUS, together with the pretty layers they are DELIGHTFUL!!!
Keep up the great work with your markers - I haven't tried any yet, just pencils, so I look forward to learning from your experiences :)

Popular Posts