The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Coral Birthday Card

It's Tuesday and I have another easy card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog.
I love these bright colors in the Storyteller paper! I think coral is one of my favorite colors!! I stamped the JustRite Stitched Flowers Vintage Tag image with Copics and cut with the coordinating Vintage Tags die. The fancy die behind it is Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor die -- isn't it pretty!!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Kaisercraft Storyteller 6.5" paper
Stamps: 
JustRite Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Clear Stamps
Ribbon: Seam Binding ribbon
Dies: JustRite Vintage Tags dieSpellbinders A2 Valiant Honor die
Accessories: 
Memento Rich Cocoa InkScor-Tape3D Foam Adhesive Squares

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Shona said…
Beautiful! I need to go back through your blog and look at how you use patterned paper. I collect the darn stuff, I just need the inspiration to use it and I should get that easily from you!
This is gorgeous! I love the papers and that bow! OH MY! TFS!
TracyM #6773 said…
GORGEOUS card Sheri!!!
LOVE IT ALL, from the BEAUTIFUL sentiment & DELIGHTFUL layers of the panel, to the papers and luscious bow!!!
nancy carroll said…
This is gorgeous! I adore the bold choice of papers! Stunning!

Popular Posts