JustRite Papercraft May Release - Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments & Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet

I am SO EXCITED to share the May Release with you over at JustRite Inspiration! Today, we have another layered stamp set called Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet clear stamps.
I paired it with Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments and a great new die - Spellbinders Devine Floral die.

There are SO MANY possibilities with this set! My stamping isn't really perfect either but I think that's what makes it look handmade ;-)

Wait til you see what the rest of the team has done:


Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Marge said…
LOVE this multi-step lilac -- OMG, it's like JR is channeling PTI -- LOL! I shall have to have this one, as I have many fond memories of playing around & smelling our beautiful lilac as a child.

Popular Posts