My Sheri Crafts Challenge #160 - Happy 4th Of July!

This week, the theme over at My Sheri Crafts Challenge is to create a card or project with a patriotic theme and then link it up.
I found this digital image from Sassy Studio Designs that was perfect for my friend's birthday! She Likes Captain America and dressed up like him once at Halloween so I really wanted to use it for her 21st birthday. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and highlighted with Stickles (because who doesn't like a little sparkle??)
Hope you have time to join in the fun!!

Comments

Glenda said…
Love this red, white and blue card! Looks great!

Glenda
Sue Crease said…
Sheri, I just so LOVE this card. Your friend will do so too. It has a little "sass" to it which is cute. Love the brightness and bling.
Sue
Sandy Palmer said…
Sheri, I just love this card too! Wonderful image! So much fun!!! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.
Raquel said…
Amazing card, Sheri! Love the papers and bling and you did such a wonderful job with that sexy patriotic image. Love it!
P.G. Lamb said…
Sheri, it's amazing how sexy can also be patriotic. Love this card!

Popular Posts