JustRite Friday Challenge #127 - Holiday Cheer!

The JustRite Friday Challenges are BACK!!! I am SO EXCITED to be hosting the challenges again over at the JustRite Inspiration Blog. This one should be an easy one because, for JustRite Friday Challenge #127, all you need to do is create a card or project for ANY HOLIDAY using your favorite JustRite Stamps.
 
I used Floral Harvest Background cling and stamped it with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and a sentiment from Autumn Vintage Labels Three that I layered with with elements from Spellbinders Pierced Ovals, Heirloom Rectangles & Labels Forty Decorative Accents dies. I just LOVE coloring this Fall background with my COPICs!! I bet it would look good and ANY colors though.


There is a $25 JustRite Gift Certificate up for grabs so you better get busy stamping!

Comments

Popular Posts