Stamp Simply Twelve Days of Christmas - Candy Cane Card Front

I created a trio of Christmas cards using Bo Bunny Dear Santa 6" paper & Spellbinders Candy Cane Card Front die for the Twelve Days of Christmas event over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog.
These were a lot of fun to make!
I picked a few patterns of paper and cut with the Candy Cane Card Front die. Then I cut a couple more in solid colors white, red and green.
After the pieces were cut, I pieced them together like a puzzle to determine which I liked best together.
If you don't cut the patterned paper with the die you don't get the base cardstock color to show through the "stripes". That's why I decided to piece them together. 
For the final card, I took the patterned candy that was left from the above card and just cut the swags of candy out to string over the solid green one. 
I'm sure there are many more ways to use this die but these were pretty easy AND flat for mailing -- PERFECT!!!


Supplies:
Bo Bunny Dear Santa 6" paper
Spellbinders Candy Cane Card Front die
Spellbinders D-Lite Petite Labels One die
Spellbinders D-Lite Happy Holidays die
JustRite Gift of Faith Sentiments clear stamps
JustRite Peace & Joy Sentiments clear stamps
5/8" Burlap Center Stitch Ribbon
1" May Arts White w/Red Glitter Stripes Ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
3D Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape
Ken Oliver Stick-It Adhesive Sheets

***************

Be sure to check back here next Tuesday when I will have another inspiration piece for you!

Comments

Donna #3 said…
I tried (and am still trying) to get the little, tiny pieces of red to fit into the top white die cut piece. How on EARTH did you do it-is there a secret? ;-)

Popular Posts