The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Sending Hugs

Today, over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog, I am sharing another card I made using Pebbles We Go Together 6x6" paper:
I thought this paper was too cute for a "Sending Hugs" sentiment since it had paper airplanes flying around everywhere. PLUS, I just love these Doodled Roses clear stamps - they are starting to be one of my favorites lately!!!

This one is pretty simple and easy for mailing! I hope you like it?!!

Supplies:
Pebbles We Go Together 6x6" paper
JustRite Doodled Roses clear stamps
Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six die
Spellbinders Fleur De Elegance die
Ranger Hickory Smoke Distress ink mini
Scor-Tape
3D Foam Adhesive Squares
***************

Be sure to check back here next Tuesday when I will have another inspiration piece for you!

Comments

Migdalia said…
Absolutely Gorgeous!!
For some reason I am now following you on Google.
Google Connect has been acting up..
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Popular Posts