The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Valentine Treats!

I have some Valentines to share this week over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog. These would be so easy to do for a child's classroom or a Sunday school class. I just cut apart the panels in the Pebbles Be Mine 6" paper and glued them to a die cut piece:
There are 12 images per 6" sheet. I had to add a little designer piece of paper at the top  but I think that's what makes them so cute! PLUS, I used the leftover strip that you normally discard anyway!! The "TO: & FROM:" pieces are on one of the sheets as well so I just hand cut those and taped to the back.


Supplies:
Pebbles Be Mine 6" paper
Spellbinders Labels 40 Decorative Accents die
Red Baker's Twine
Scor-Tape

***************

Be sure to check back here next Tuesday when I will have another inspiration piece for you!

Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
This is such a cute idea. Would make great Valentines to give out to classmates. TFS!

Popular Posts