The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Altenew Week - Painted Flowers layered stamps

I have another card to share today for Altenew Week over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog using Altenew Painted Flowers clear stamps.
These are layering stamps so you don't need to know how to color - just pick some inks and line them up! I started with the lighter pink and then the dark pink and then the grey on top. I could have colored the leaves but I thought they looked better with just the outlines on this one.
I like how these are not perfectly lined up so they are great for a beginner. Although, I use a MISTI tool to help with mine.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Birthday Blessings clear stamps
Altenew Painted Flowers clear stamps
American Crafts XOXO 6" paper
JustRite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles die
Prima Optimist Sugar Dots
Memento Angel Pink Ink
Memento Rose Bud ink
Memento Grey Flannel ink
Foam Strips
Scor-Tape
***************

Be sure to check back on Thursday when I will have more Altenew inspiration for you!
#stampsimply
#altenew

Comments

Popular Posts