Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Merry Christmas Card & Blog Candy Winner

I have another super simple Christmas card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today featuring Carta Bella Christmas Delivery paper.
These would be so great to do multiples of and use some of the other great patterns too. The JustRite Extra Grand Holiday Sentiments clear stamps make a grand statement as well.
I love the burlap poinsettia. It makes such a nice subtle statement.
Supplies:

***************************************************
BLOG CANDY WINNER
I really want to thank all of those that took time to leave me some great comments! I put all the entries from both weeks into a hat to draw the winner:

CONGRATULATIONS
DENISE BRYANT
look for an email from mewith details

***************************************************

Be sure to check back next Tuesday for more inspiration!
#stampsimply

Comments

Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful details on your lovely card! Love the plaid layer and the pierced detail on the sentiment layer! Pretty flower too!
Thanks for selecting me as your 12 Days of Christmas winner! I enjoyed each day's creations!
Carol Rossouw said…
This is a lovely Christmas card. The plaid background really makes for a stunning traditional Christmas card.

Popular Posts