The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Majestic Bloom

Today I have a vibrant Thank You card to share featuring Altenew Majestic Bloom clear stamps and matching Altenew Majestic Bloom die set over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog.
This is one of my favorite cards that I've created lately. I just  LOVE the black, white and red together!! After I stamped the center with the brown ink, it was so dark that it covered all the other details so I ended up drawing my own with a black marker. I think it turned out ok and I just couldn't throw it out because of that little mistake. I'm sure most people wouldn't really notice ;-)
These layered stamps add so much dimension and they are pretty easy to line up. BUT, if you have a stamp positioning tool like a MISTI or similar, then it's MUCH easier!

Supplies:

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!

#stampsimply
#altenew

Comments

Popular Posts