Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Thanksgiving

Today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog I mixed a few stamps and die sets to create a great Thanksgiving card using Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Harvest Clear Stamp & Die Combo and Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Give Thanks Clear Stamp & Die Combo.
Thanksgiving is just 2 days away so let's start thinking of what's most important (besides the food of course). I am thankful for ALL my family and friends and I hope they all know that.
I love coloring these Fall leaves with my COPICs!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Harvest Clear Stamp & Die Combo
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Give Thanks Clear Stamp & Die Combo
Spellbinders Pierced Ovals die
Simple Stories Hello Fall 6" paper
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Vintage Photo
May Arts Burlap String
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Popular Posts