2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea?

I have another fun card featuring the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Coffee Or Tea? Clear Stamp & Die Combo on The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today. I used the smaller of the tea cup dies and stacked them in festive patterns. This is a great way to use up some scraps too. It may be a little too much for some but I just LOVE mixing patterned papers!
I am also entering this card in the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop I recently heard about. There are TONS of prizes and sponsors so I am excited to play along!!
When: Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15 
Time: 6 am pacific
THEME: WINTER 
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh
I will probably be using this set A LOT!!

Supplies:

*** BIG SALE ***
You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
CURRENT SPECIALS running with our NEW RELEASE of Coffee or Tea?
$2.95 shipping on ALL US orders – this week only!
$10.00 on ALL Stamp Simply Christmas themed stamp sets – extended just for this release!
Our Sale Bins are filled to overflowing – check them out for some GREAT deals!!!
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

MariLynn said…
Very pretty. Love the papers that you used on the cups. This is a very festive card.
Such beautiful cups on your card. The design of the card is all so wonderful too!
New Creations said…
Love the beautiful paper piecing on these stack of cups, super cute!
Billie A said…
pretty card and lovely papers.
Shelly said…
So pretty and festive!
~amy~ said…
This is soooo pretty! Great choice on the papers!
Lisa said…
I for one absolutely LOVE all of those patterns! Gorgeous card!
Karen Aicken said…
Wonderful card - I am not good at mixing patterns but I sure appreciate those that can.
Scrapper69 said…
LOVE the papers and the cups stacked on each other... way cute!

Theresa

Popular Posts