Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Coffee Or Tea?

I have a new card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog featuring the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Coffee Or Tea? Clear Stamp & Die Combo. This tea/coffee cup die is so great! I can just imagine all the different ways of using it. There are many great sentiments that coordinate with this die set too.
I modeled my design after some china that I love! The touched of gold accents really make it pop!
Whether you love coffer or tea or just need a little note of encouragement, this set has you covered!


Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Coffee Or Tea? Clear Stamp & Die Combo
Kaisercraft Elegance 6.5" paper
Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock
Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles die
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Seam Binding Ribbon
My Mind's Eye Metal Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape
other: Krylon 18K Gold Leaf Pen, Kraft cardstock, White cardstock

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Unknown said…
This card is so lovely. Your choice of paper is great, and I cab see why you're loving the hemstitch die. I think I'll have to get that! I didn't notice at first the fine gold lines you drew on the cup - stunning!

Popular Posts