MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #44 - VALENTINE'S / LOVE

Most have finished their Valentines already but I still have a couple to quickly throw together before monday.  Most that know me, know that I'm not really a purple person but for some reason this paper spoke to me -- lol??  I knew that I wanted to use this stamp from JustRite Romantic Sentiments 1-5/8" Centers and, when I saw this paper from K & Company, it just clicked!
I used my Spellbinders Classic Circles and Labels Sixteen dies to back the sentiment and added a white border from my favorite Valentine punch by Martha Stewart.  The ticket is Tim Holtz and the clothes pin and little key charm I got from Ms.  Here's a close-up: 
I aso made a matching cupcake wrapper from Cricut Lite Cupcake Wrappers.
Doesn't that cupcake look yummy?!!  TFL!!

Also entered at:
Just Add Ink - Just Add Love

Comments

Shirl said…
Another beautiful creation Sheri, I love the cupcake wrapper idea. A big thank you for picking me as a GD this week on your challenge blog.
Hugs Shirley x x

Popular Posts