The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Botanical Garden

I have a very happy card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog using Altenew Botanical Garden clear stamps that I colored using my Copic markers.
All the floral images from Altenew work so perfectly with Sharon's sentiment stamp sets.
This was actually just a piece that I had practiced on and decided to cut it down to fit my card. This is just one of the images in this set. I stamped it 3 times in various positions. Sometimes I just need some coloring therapy!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Wedding Wishes
Altenew Botanical Garden clear stamps
Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 6" paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Kaisercraft Adhesive Pearls
Foam Strips
Scor-Tape

***************

Be sure to check back next Tuesday when I will have more inspiration for you!
#stampsimply
#altenew

Comments

Popular Posts