MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #181 - Let's Go 3D

We have a really fun challenge over at My Sheri Crafts Challenge today where Sarah has asked us to do  anything that is not flat. I have a VERY special day today because my baby is graduating college and I knew JUST the kind of card I was going to make for this special event and it fit PERFECTLY with this week's theme!
I hand cut and scored the box card and cut all the decorations with my Cricut Explore and Design Space!
He got accepted into Law School in the Fall so we are EXTREMELY PROUD of him! Of course, no ordinary card would do for such an occasion. I hope he likes it!
Even though it's hard to see, I couldn't leave the bottom naked! I picked a few sentiments and sized them to fit. I think it's a LOT harder to decorate something for a guy. I was refraining from glitter and rhinestones!! LOL
And the best part is that it folds flat and can fit in a regular 5 x 6.5" envelope! How cool is that?!!
I hope you have time to play along with this week's challenge!

Comments

Glenda said…
Perfect masculine box card! Love all the different Cricut images! Congrats and best of luck to your son!
Hugs!
Glenda
Sue Crease said…
WOW Sheri, you can tell this is for someone you love it is just wonderful. How very proud you must be of him congratulations to you all as you did have something to do with it.
I just love these box cards and did intend to make one myself but got a little mixed up with the dates lol.
Sue
Raquel said…
Sheri, this is perfect for your son! Ok, someone teach me how to make a fold up card / box that pops when it opens and able to fold it back flat to put in the envelop. This is awesome! I so love the fact you can have so many sides to put sentiments and details on. Amazing project!

Congratulations to your son!

*HUGS*
Raquel

Popular Posts