The Shabby Tea Room #092 - The Stocking Were Hung

Are you ready for the holidays??  Well, I'm not!!!  BUT, this card for THE SHABBY TEA ROOM where we were to create a card/project inspired by the inspiration photo with a holiday stocking on it sure put me in the mood....
I just LOVE this pretty green paper with gold foil accents!  The ADORABLE stamp is from our sponsor this week:
It is appropriately named "Every Stocking Counts" and was PERFECT for this challenge!  I added LOTS of Stickles after coloring with my COPICs and inking the edges a bit with Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink.  Here is a close-up of the details:
The patterned gown and plaid stockings were paper pieced and sentiment was stamped in the lower right corner.  Here is the inspiration photo:
We hope you can take some time to join us this week!  But, at the VERY least, be sure to check out the other shabby girls' creations and leave then some love:

Comments

Popular Posts