The Shabby Tea Room #93 - A Krafty Christmas

This week, over at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM, we are asking you to create a card/project using red, kraft, newsprint plus silver paper and a star.  Here's my card:
I chose "JJ Xmas Cheer - Wrapped Up" from our sponsor this week:

This should be an easy one for the holidays!  It's hard to tell in the photo but I used mirror paper for the star and I just LOVE the way it shines!  Here is a different angle:

I colored the image with my COPICs and used Spellbinders Nested Large Rectangles to cut.  The sentiment was included with the image and I simply backed with Spellbinders Pinking Cirle and added a rhinestone cirle.  This was SO SIMPLE!

Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:

Comments

AN said…
Kiitos kauniista kommentista blogissani <3
Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi -Ihanaa Ja Rauhallista Joulua sinulle <3
Maria said…
Darling card! Love the image and sentiment! Super great star, too! Take care and Merry Christmas!!:-))

Popular Posts