JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 5

It's not too early to start thinking about Autumn and leaves are a popular trend right now!  So today I have 2 new clear stamp sets and a new die set to share with you:
 
I started by filling my large background stamp block and filled it with all the leaves and button from Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves and stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.  Then, I colored with my COPICs in various Fall colors and cut to fit.
Next, I cut a piece of rust cardstock with Spellbinders A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.  The layered sentiments came from Antique Autumn Tags One and cut with the coordinating Antique Tags One dies.  A simple orange ribbon is threaded at the bottom.
I also stamped the inside with the sentiment from Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves for the extra touch!

I hope you will come back tomorrow for the last day of our August Release!  Check out the rest of the team for more awesome inspiration!!

Comments

Marge said…
Your autumn shades here and those fabulous leaves are making me HOPE autumn is on it's way SOON!!! LOVE your inside sentiment -- perfect for fall cards! Also can see I NEED the Fancy Ribbon Threader and more JustRite stamps/dies now!

Popular Posts