JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 4 - More Samantha Walker

Another day of Samantha Walker today over at JustRite Inspiration! I did something a little different today?! I focused on the Spellbinders French Frills dies and the coordinating JustRite Papercraft Ooh La La French Frills clear stamps for this one.


I started by cutting one mannequin in black and another in white. I cut 4 corner accents from Botanical Swirls and Accents from gold paper and also the label. Then I stamped the label with StazOn black ink so it wouldn't smear. The paper is from DCWV the Immortal mat stack. It has a little Twilight feel so I decided to do a good vs evil theme with the opposite color (the evil one) in the reflection.
The mirror frame is cut with Spellbinders Antique Frames & Accents in the same gold paper and added a piece of silver Shimmer Sheets in the background for a mirror look. The red seam binding is courtesy of Sharon over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and a black flourish behind the bow. A few rhinestones finish it off.
Check out the beautiful creations from the rest of the team!












Comments

Marge said…
Sheri, this is STUNNINGLY EXQUISITE!!! WOW -- I just LOVE it and all your sweet little details!!!
krcmasterpiece said…
This is absolutely the sexiest card I ever seen! I didn't even know we could do sexy on a card! LOL

The mirror image is so smart!

I'm a new follower!
Anonymous said…
I like this mirrored image you came up with. The red ribbon and flower and gold accents speak elegance.

Sandi K

Popular Posts