JustRite Papercraft November Release Day 1

Get ready for a few days of awesome inspiration for the JustRite Design Team as we reveal the JustRite Papercraft November Release over the next three days!  Today, I have for you a unique way to use the new background stamp called Wings Of Love:
I chose to make a holiday card with this background and I'm sure this was not the first thing that you may think of when seeing this background image but I knew that it was the direction I was gonna go when I saw it!  I first stamped the images onto White Blending Card in Memento Cottage Ivy and then again in Tuxedo Black.  I hand cut the bird and post card portions of the black stamped image and then colored with my COPICs.  The sentiment stamped in red onto the post card portion is from Antique Christmas Tags One.
 

I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen and Walnut Stain and tore the edges of the green background.  I layered with a cake doily and some punched pine branches.  The final touch was my red and green plaid ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Here's a close-up:


Please be sure to check out what the rest of the team has for you!

JustRite Inspiration
Kathy Jones
Debbie Olson
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Kellie Fortin
Sharon Harnist
Kazan Clark
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram

Comments

Marge said…
How cool that you saw Christmas in this stamp at first glance -- I could use some of that awesome inspiration right now! Can you blow some of your 'creative fairy dust' my direction, please?!
LOVE this and I'm amazed that you hand cut the birds -- BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ava Gavloski said…
sheri, great colors to showcase the stamp. Love your blog banner as well.
ava g

Popular Posts