JustRite November Release Day 3

The JustRite DT spent the last 2 days sharing the 4 November Release stamp sets and today we have a couple more! I chose to use Song Bird Background stamp with a vintage feel:
I had hoped this would have a masculine feel but I'm not sure if I succeeded or not?? (I guess it depends on the guy - LOL!) I stamped the image onto kraft cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with my COPICs in light subtle shades. After inking the edges, I tore them and mounted onto my dark brown card base.

Sometimes I get tired of doing so many pink and girly cards so this was a nice change. I'm so glad I got new stamps to color!! Can't wait to see what everyone else creates with these great backgrounds!

Br sure to peek in on the rest of the inspiration today and stop back tomorrow when I will have a new challenge for you!


Comments

Marge said…
I totally think this works for a masculine or feminine card -- nice to see that it can be used for either! Beautiful job coloring and that's not always easy to achieve on Kraft CS!!!
Can't wait to see what our new challenge will be tomorrow at JR?!!!

Popular Posts