JustRite Friday Challenge #094 - Sketch

It's time for another sketch for Friday Challenge #094 over at JustRite InspirationYou don't have to use the exact shapes in the sketch but it needs to reflect the overall feel. 

I turned the sketch on it's side and used the new Damask Wallpaper Background stamped in a teal chalk ink. The sentiment is from Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two and cut with the coordinating Vintage Labels Two die. The white decorative element is from Spellbinders 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight (now available in the JustRite Store).
I added some matching ribbon and a line of pearls and thought this would make a nice wedding card. (It's a popular color scheme these days!)
Be sure to check out the rest of the team when they announce BOTH background stamps today on the JustRite Inspiration blog:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Here is my site :: Read �
Larissa Heskett said…
WOW!! I LOVE your card!! Such a FUN sketch!! THANKS for sharing and for visiting my blog and leaving such a SWEET comment it means ALOT!! Looking forward to more challenges!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Popular Posts