JustRite Papercraft April Release Day 3

I think today's Mr & Mrs Vintage Labels Four over at JustRite Papercraft is a great set for those wedding or anniversaries we all seem to need that special card for!
I stamped the detailed frame with Memento Tuxedo Black and cut with Justrite Vintage Labels Four custom die. Next, I added some water to my silver and gold Metallic Gelatos (now in the JustRite Store) and painted onto the frame. I think it made it look kinda like aged iron or something??
It was really hard to take a good picture of this card because it kept looking like a black & white photo. It's much prettier in person I think but adding the blue background really helped too! I used Want2Scrap Nestabling behind the sentiment label and white Petaloo Forget-Me-Nots for a touch of color.
I think this picture showed the colors a little better and I really liked how this turned out! I have a few weddings coming up so I will just add this to my stash and have it ready to go when I need it! Check out all the new Faber-Castell products recently added to the JustRite Store HERE. The ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

JustRite Papercraft
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Margie Higuchi

Angela Barkhouse 
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Barb Schram
Kazan Clark

Comments

Popular Posts