MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #108 - ARBOR DAY

I don't always get a chance to play along with the challenges over at MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE BUT when I saw the theme this week I couldn't wait to play! I recently got my new Spellbinders Just Swingin' die set and it was PERFECT for the Arbor Day challenge!!
I cut the tree and edge with Kraft paper and then cut a card base in a light blue card stock. I wanted my tree to have leaves so I went searching through my drawers for punches that would make some and I came across this one:
It is Martha Stewart Infinite Loops. Besides making a great trim, it was EXACTLY what I need to make my tiny leaves! A few pearls, some distressing and a swing and this card is done -- except for the perfect sentiment, that is -- I used JustRite Floral Thank You cling set.

This card makes me SMILE!


Comments

Sandy Palmer said…
Boy Sheri, you have a clever mind to use that punch and come up with leaves! Love that SB tree and swing! Love the shape of the card as well! Perfect touch with the pearls! So glad you got to come play along with us girls! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.
Marge said…
LOVE your shaped card and that cleverly 'leafed' out tree with sweet little blossoms! The swing totally reminds me of many hours swinging in the shade as a girl on the farm -- think I may 'need' this die?!
Glenda said…
Lovely card Sheri! Love the shape and the Spellbinder dies! How clever to use the MS punch for leaves!
Hugs!
Glenda
Anonymous said…
This theoгу wοn the Ig Noblе Pгize fоr its pаrtial
solution bу David Schmidt. Fог аn аffordable way make your bаthrooms look
betteг, try purchаsing metal fiхturеѕ.

Shоwеr heаds are different very eѕsentіal equipment for
a bathroom.

mу wеb blog: colombiacleaningservices.com
Charlotte said…
Sheri,
I love the swinging tree. Wow! It is perfect for this challenge. That die is going on my wish list. I an see that it could be used in so many ways. And, how clever to use a punch for the leaves!! They are just perfect for the tree. Just a wonderful card!
Charlotte
Sarah said…
Sheri this is wonderful! I love that die and that shade of blue is my favorite color!
Sue Crease said…
Sheri,
This is just a lovely card. I saw this die on the launch show on our craft channel. Love the soft colours.
Sue
ShelbyWoo said…
Sheri this card is perfect in every way! Love that die!!!
P.G. Lamb said…
Sheri, I love the fun whimsy of your card! The tiny leaves you made out of the punch added more dimension to your tree--love it!

Popular Posts