Laugh Out Loud

I made this card for the JustRite Friday Challenge! Here is the sketch we were asked to follow...


JustRite Stamps are my favorite obsession lately! When I saw this weeks challenge, I knew I had to participate. This is my first challenge with them, but I do a lot with JustRite Stamps! It also works for the My Sheri Crafts Challenge so how could I go wrong?!?

I started with the paper. Not sure why, but it spoke to me??? I then started through my stash to find the perfect stamp. The one I used has actually been retired now... *sad* ... it's 3 1/4". I also used my Spellbinders for the circles and scallops and the punch is Fiskars. The inks are distress inks so they didn't come out quite as crisp as usual, but I like the look! And, finally, a little green grosgrain ribbon to finish it off!!

Comments

Marge said…
Thanks for your sweet comment, Sheri! I LOVE your blog name -- sooo clever!!! I noticed your fabulous card -- LOVE those colors; just makes me happy & laughing out loud is sooo good for us! My hubby was pestering me to go for a walk, so had to do that first! I came back hot & sweaty, only to find your visit to my blog -- woo-hoo!!!

Popular Posts